Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ashley and Jason


Couples are one of my favorite things to photograph. I love capturing the joy that emanates from two people in love. I love it even more when love finds my friends. When I found out Ashley got engaged, I couldn't wait to meet the lucky guy. I have known Ashley since the third grade and I didn't think it was ever possible for her to be any happier. She has always been a woman of God, a woman of the Word, and a woman of joy. But when I saw her with Jason, this verse immediately came to mind.

"Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy."

This verse in Isaiah perfectly describes the fullness of joy. A joy that cannot be contained. I am so happy for Ashley and Jason. They will become one November 24th, 2007.

Here are some of my favorites from the shoot:
















View more images in an online gallery HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristen I love the photos. We had such a great time. Thank you for a great day.

Anonymous said...

I loved the first photo on the big rock! You are so creative! That one was my favorite. :)

Kels :) said...

so great kristen!!!!! i'm excited to see you at the wedding-- hope all is well on the west coast. i definitely miss it...

Kristen said...

Ashley, you two were so wonderful. You made it so much fun!