Saturday, November 03, 2007

Parker


Anything but boring, Parker Alexander is so entertaining he will have you doubled over in laughter. This three year-old boy is not only clever, comical, and witty, he definitely knows how to have fun. Something we could all do more! He plays hard, laughs hard, and works hard. Following in his father's footsteps, even when Parker is exhausted from a hard day of play, he is never too tired to mow the lawn with his Fisher-Price bubble mower, drive his John Deere tractor, or ride along in Grandpa's truck to help feed the cows.

Here are some of my favorites from the shoot:









Thank you Parker for bringing me sunshine. You always know how to bring a smile to my face. If only everyone could have such an awesome nephew like mine! Too bad I'm not willing to share:)

To view more images in an online gallery click HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did an excellent job of capturing Parker's fun personality!

Anonymous said...

um... so pretty much the most adorable kid EVER!!!!! i absolutely love the picture of him running with the lawn mower!

Anonymous said...

For a little boy who was so adamant about NOT getting his picture taken, he sure had fun! In fact, he can't wait to do it again! I love these pictures - what great memories of Parker at age 3!

Kristen said...

I was cracking up every time I worked on them in post-production. He is such a character! One of the most entertaining shoots I have ever done:)