Friday, June 13, 2008

Annalise


After much convincing, a little trepidation, and a lot of procrastination, this busy student finally decided to get her senior pictures taken just before her high school graduation. And oh am I glad she did! Her beautiful hair, amazing eyes, and contagious smile made my job easy. We had such a blast! Before she hits the books this fall at Portland Bible College, Annalise deserves a much needed summer break.

Here are some of my favorites from our senior session:




















Congratulations Annalise! Enjoy time with friends, it will go by fast!

To view more images in an online gallery click HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good work, Kristen..as usual :)

Anonymous said...

Love these pics - what a beautiful girl!

Unknown said...

Great work! Love these pictures!!

gabeadams said...

Your work never fails to impress me, Kristen. I aspire to be half the photographer you are one day.

Good luck with Jason and Ellie's wedding!