Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Different Flowers, Same Garden


An unknown author once wrote, "Sisters are different flowers from the same garden." Having a sister, I too can testify. We couldn't be more different or more alike. Shooting within their bedrooms, bathroom and the landscape of their home, Heather and Brittany may be two sisters who didn't always get along, but they share the same childhood memories. Sisters have a bond unlike any other relationship in that they are a forever friend. When no one else understands, a sister always will.

Here are some of my favorites from the shoot:
















To view more images in an online gallery click HERE.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love the quote about sisters! May I use that sometime? Great photos Kristen!!!

Kristen said...

Of course you can! The author is unknown, but I loved it too! Thanks!