Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Amanda + Sam


"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly without complexities or pride. I love you because I know no other way then this. So close that your hand, on my chest, is my hand. So close, that when you close your eyes, I fall asleep."

- Pablo Neruda

"A trip that usually takes us two hours, took us five hours because of the terrible storm. Only two miles from my mom's house, Sam pulled into a parking lot and said, "I can't take this anymore." "We're only two miles away. What are you talking about?" It was then he reached into the back seat, I turned my head to realize Sam had the ring in his hand. It was then he asked for my hand in marriage - Christmas Eve in a crazy snow storm."

Amanda and Sam have known each other for four years and in less than four months they will be tying the knot in Kansas City; the same place they first fell in love and will soon become one.

















To view more images from their engagement session, click here.

No comments: