Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A Day in the Park

Twenty six acres of green grass, tall Oregon trees, a beautiful lake, a walking path, and lots of space to escape from the busyness of life = a day in the park on 39th & Stark. Laurelhurst Park was the perfect place to photograph Jesse and Chelsea and their two sons, Justice and Aiden, who in my opinion, are the perfect family - very beautiful, down to earth, honest, and genuine. Jesse is a full-time student and a professional hair stylist and colorist. (He cuts my hair and is very good!) Chelsea is a wonderful mother, a great cook, and teaches private piano lessons. They are by far the happiest, most sincere people you will ever meet. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot...








Thank you Jesse and Chelsea for choosing me to photograph your family. It is an honor and privilege. I hope to have a family like yours some day!

No comments: