Friday, October 20, 2006

Crystal and Jon

Crystal and Jon were married in the chapel at City Bible Church, Portland, Oregon. They, like Liam and Ashley, also met at Portland Bible College. Crystal graduated last year and Jon is finishing up his senior year.

This Starbucks cup was sitting on the dresser where Crystal was getting ready. Read "The Way I See It"... it is ironic,but perfect!


Crystal's dress was beautiful. I had never seen a stand like this before.


Crystal and her bridesmaids got ready at her sister Shannon's house who is also a newlywed.


Here is Crystal's sister, Shannon just minutes before they left for the church. She stayed up all night making adjustments on all of the bridesmaids dresses after she threw a bachelorette party. You may see her in a few years on 23rd street. It is her dream someday to open up her own boutique of wedding gowns she has designed and made herself. She is very gifted.


A few shots my assistant Lance took that I love...



I caught the flower girls at the reception taking a quick break from their long, hard day! How could they resist? I was tempted to join them.



After the reception, we snuck away to take pictures at the Pittock Mansion. The bridesmaids formed a receiving line in honor of Crystal, but her dad made it through before her!


Pictures of the bride and groom...




"Don't mind me!!!"... I find this picture quite comical. What a contrast.


The rings...


May you always be madly in love...


And live happily ever after!!


Thank you Crystal and Jon for allowing me to be a part of your storybook wedding. It was truly amazing!

No comments: