Thursday, September 06, 2007

Yukie and Ryan: Engagement


It didn't take much to convince me that Yukie and Ryan are undeniably madly in love. The minute they were in front of my lens, I could not only see but feel the intimate connection they shared.

Love was in the air.

Here are some of my favorites from the shoot:














Both Yukie and Ryan grew up just hours apart from each other in Japan, but it wasn't until they flew half way across the world to come to Portland Bible College that their lives would soon be knit together.

This happy couple will be wed Saturday, September 8th, at City Bible Church.

View all of their images HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi dear, these are great photos! Pls say a huge congrats to yukie for me! tell her sorry that i couldn't attend her wedding. But will see if we could meet up sometime in japan, or if she and ryan comes here for a visit!

i miss you dearie. =)
angie, Singapore