Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Morrell Family

I have known Candace ever since I remember. As my sister's best friend, I recall myself being the annoying little sister, tagging along everywhere they did. From practicing cheerleading in the backyard to her water breaking with her first child in our living room, Candace has always been a close family friend. Now she has a family of her own. While I am traveling down memory lane, recently I found myself back at the Old Fort, an old military post in my hometown of Fort Scott, Kansas. It is here we created new memories.

Here are some of my favorites from our family session:
















To view more images in an online gallery click HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristen - You did a wonderful job of capturing the love and laughter this beautiful family shares! To Candace, my "other sister", you have so much to be proud of!