Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Brown Family


While in Kansas I had the opportunity to photograph the Brown family. Like Candace, Jamie is another childhood friend of my sister's. We were on the same little league softball team and I remember spending hours riding four wheelers through the county fairgrounds. I can still hear her distinct laugh. Since then I have been a guest at her and Kyle's wedding, got my haircut at her beauty shop, and have awed over her beautiful baby girls, Graycyn Lea and Kinsley Lynn. They have grown so much since I saw them last in October.

Here are some of my favorites of the girls at Gunn Park:














I just love this little sequence of the twins...





To view more images in an online gallery click HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! how cute are these two!!! love the sequence... love them all, actually!!! amazing :).

Kristen said...

thanks! they are too cute! you should look at the others:)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of these sweet, adorable babies! I can't help but smile as I look through the photos - they look like Anne Geddes babies in the ones with their diapers, hats, and cookies!

Kristen said...

t, thanks for leaving a comment. They are adorable. It is so fun to see how much they grow between photo shoots. I love how different their personalities are!