Sunday, June 10, 2007

Alaina


Sweet. Inquisitive. Delightful. When you meet Alaina Lynn these three words will come to mind. This intelligent young girl will arrest your attention. She exhibits characteristics one can only admire. She's the kind of girl that knows what she wants. A competitive, strong spirit is concealed beneath her beautiful blue eyes. I can't help to imagine what a bright future she will attain.

Here are some of my favorite images from the shoot:










This amazing girl holds a special place in my heart and today is her special day. My niece, my friend, my "sister", I love you very much and wish you a very happy birthday!

To view more images click here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl taken by a beautiful photographer! Thank you so much for the wonderful portraits of Alaina - I don't know how I will ever decide! She looks up to you so much - thanks for being such a wonderful aunt and role model! We love you!

Love, T

Jamie Borota said...

These pictures are great! Alaina is the perfect model with her gorgeous blue eyes that totally captured my heart!

Kristen said...

Tara,

Thank you so much for your very kind words:) What can I say...I had a great assistant! I am glad you like them. I am thinking we should do magnets for her birthday invites next year!

Anonymous said...

She has big shoes to fill! Very nice pics!!! She's so cute.
love ya,
heather

gabeadams said...

Alaina's eyes are a very unique shade of blue. You captured that well.

I tend to think she resembles a young Kirsten Dunst.

Anonymous said...

Alaina's wonderful personality really shines through in your photographs. These are photos to treasure forever!

Kristen said...

Thank you! It was a blast photographing someone I know and love. It was also a nice change of scenery being back in Kansas:)