Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Perfect Card


It's official. I mean business! My new classic columned, charcoal gray, rounded-edge, blind debossed, metallic silver, press-printed business cards are finally complete. After laboring over the design, the color, and the style, I have created the perfect card to represent my work! It is making its way into the hands of beautiful brides, great business men, accomplished graduates, and happy families all around Portland, OR, Vancouver, WA, and yes, Fort Scott, KS!

...now if only I could get that "coming soon" that seems to have exhausted its welcome on my website to simply vanish:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will get there!!! I love the card by the way.
-heather

Anonymous said...

Awesome...Congrats! I added you to my blogroll and you would be pleased to know that people have been checking out your stuff! : )

Erio said...

Kristen,

I just recently got my business cards done as well. I was extremely happy with them until I saw yours. WOW! I'd love to see one in person. From what I can tell, it is one of the nicest cards I've ever seen. No joke.

Lets have coffee so you can give me one.

T

Kristen said...

Thanks Joe for adding me to your blogroll! Definitely appreciated:)

Kristen said...

Thanks Ted! I love your cards too! Simple and elegant. It was nice having coffee at Sydney's. We should do it again sometime:)