Thursday, August 07, 2008

Autumn & Kevin: Wedding


After much anticipation, Autumn and Kevin's wedding day finally arrived. After a few tears and a lot of rain, the stormy Kansas skies behaved long enough for a small town backyard to become for one day the perfect backdrop for Autumn and Kevin to say I do. Friends and family came to show their love and support and take part in making it one of the happiest days of their lives.

Here are some of my favorites from the day:

With the storm approaching, Autumn's family begins to set the scene...


Mom, Grandma, & Sis begin transforming Autumn into a lovely bride. I love how her nephew is so carefree and irreproachable in riding the hobby horse as they are rushing to have her ready on time!


Some beautiful details...




Every wedding needs a weenie in a tux!







And a wedding crasher wearing nothing but what? a speedo of course!



More delicious details...




And finally a few moments alone...






Congratulations Autumn and Kevin! I wish you a lifetime of happiness:)

To view more images in an online gallery click HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Autumn's beautiful wedding! I especially like the ones with the black/white polka dot umbrella. You did a good job of capturing their love for one another and the fun they had on their big day!

Kristen said...

T,

My favorites are the portraits we took in front of the metal shed. I love the texture and repetition. What a fun wedding...full of excitement! Between tears, downpours and the bridal party jumping in the pool it was a very wet wedding and never a dull moment!

Aut said...

Kristen,
I am in love with all the pictures from our wedding! The one with Kevin and his mom, you really captured her love and feeling of her baby all grown up. I love the one with Kevin and I on the steps. But I have to say the boys in the pool made me laugh, you really captured their personalities. My family all agree the one of Doc, our wiener dog, is no doubt their favorites. My brothers want it poster size! THANKS!

Kristen said...

Autumn,

I am so glad to hear that. Your wedding was such a blast! I am honored I could be a part of your special day!