Sunday, January 18, 2009

Monkey Bread


After finishing up my 08 post production, fulfilling holiday print orders, surviving the crazy arctic blast, traveling to Kansas and back, designing albums and dvds, shooting amazing winter weddings, last minute seniors, and wonderful families, I have been sitting here looking at my laundry list of things to do and somehow over these last few months blogging keeps being moved from the top of the list to the bottom. Having not blogged since the holidays began, I have decided to end the two month long silence with a little bit of inspiration, perspiration, and conversation. First of all, I want to say thank you to all my clients and supporters who made 2008 a successful and productive year. We have captured some amazing moments and created wonderful memories. Over these next few weeks I will be posting what we have done over these past few months as well as some new and exciting projects we are currently working on. I realize we are eighteen days into January, but I feel like the new year has just begun. I guess this year I am following the Chinese calendar. In that case, I have about one week to finish making those crazy New Year's Resolutions before the Chinese New Year.

New Year's Resolution #1... cook more.

No comments: