Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ashley and Rich


"Her smile lights up the world and I want to see it all the time. We have become inseparable; she truly is my better half. I'm so in love with this woman that I truly believe nothing in the world could come between us. I trust her with everything that I have and that is an amazing feeling. I truly feel lucky and blessed to have her by my side every single day. I'm never as good as when she's there. I am so lucky to have found this kind of love."

~ Rich

I first met Ashley not as a bride-to-be, but as a bridesmaid in Autumn and Kevin's wedding. I immediately noticed her amazing smile and knew right then that I wanted to photograph her. The opportunity arose as Rich had proposed and we had an early morning engagement session in Fort Scott, Kansas. As I expected, Rich is just as amazing. The lovely couple are saying "I do" this summer near Wichita.

Here are some of my favorites from our e-session:












(Excerpt above borrowed from Rich's blog entitled, The Woman That Changed My Life)

To view more images in an online gallery click HERE.

No comments: