Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Gilpin Family


Just a few days before they headed for Albany, New York, I had the wonderful privilege to photograph Gareth and Jennie Gilpin, their three amazing kids, and Jennie's family in Portland's beautiful pearl district. They were so much fun, it was hard for me to stop taking pictures.

Here are some of my favorites from the shoot:












Thank you Gareth and Jennie for supporting my vision, for the inspired conversation, and for putting up with a trigger-happy photographer. I guess next year you will fly me out to New York? :)

For thoughts on God, Life, Church & Culture, or to find out what Gareth and Jennie are doing in New York, check out their new blog.

To view all of the pictures in an online gallery, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey welcome back from Uganda! Love the pix. The one with the bridge is my personal fave

Kristen said...

Thank you Luis! I had an amazing time in Africa. It was really hard to come home. Although, it is nice to get back to work.