Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Miracle


Over the past few days, I have been posting some of my favorite images from Uganda. One highlight of our mission was being able to see all of the babies. Everyday, everywhere we went, at least one member of our team was cradling a baby. As this little one quietly slept in the palm of this young man's hand, so precious and so pure, I found myself in awe of how amazing our God is. I realized that every baby is a miracle; truly God's gift to man. Immediately falling in love with each one, I had to fight the temptation of bringing a baby home with me...at least for now:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photos/writings from your trip are amazing! I find myself checking your blog, hoping to get another peek at what you experienced on your trip. Keep them coming!

Kristen said...

Thank you! I have so many images to sort through I haven't even made a dent yet. We really had an amazing time and the pictures articulate my experiences much better than I could ever in words. I can't wait to share more. Thank you for all of your support. Your generosity has enabled me to be a part of this amazing team and wonderful experience.